We scoured the new WD and have chosen 5 Quick Picks for your perusal. If you hate reading the entire mag, have a short attention span, or just want the best here’s 5 sections you can’t miss.
Our top pick is the Modelling Workshop: Building the Baneblade (Part One).
- New Releases – High Elf Lord on Dragon p. 4-5. This is such a great plastic model and you have a ton of options for just $45. It is truly a highlight of the new HE range.
- Battle Report – Invasion of Yvresse p. 46-65. Batreps make great reading while on break at work or trying to discover new tactics. This one is quite exciting.
- Lord of the Rings Tactica: Monsters p. 80-85. There’s some great suggestions for using LoTR monsters, which carry over to other systems too. Remember the Monster ABCs!
- Modelling Workshop: Building the Baneblade (Part One) p. 86-93. This step by step assembly walk through is a gem. Many players will be fielding the new plastic Baneblade in Apocalypse battles. Now, they can learn the best way to put it together.
- Chicago Golden Demon Honorable Mentions p. 113-114. The plethora of primarchs is truly impressive. Lionel Johnson, Khan, and many more. They all look incredible!