Wondering if the new WD is worth purchasing? The table of contents below tells you what issue #335 covers. There’s plenty of great Apocalypse coverage along with a lots of Golden Demon goodness.
This month has 130 pages of Games Workshop goodness to feast your eyes on. Use the below table of contents and Quick Picks, in an upcoming post, to guide your visual appetite.
- Apocalypse Battle Report: Valley of Blood p. 17 Tau v. IG & Blood Angels.
- Middle-Earth in Flames p. 40 A map campaign for Lord of the Rings, including color map and color tokens.
- High Elf Dragons p. 90 How the ‘Eavy Metal team painted the new HE Dragon.
- New Releases p. 2 “All the latest models from the Citadel forges.”
- News p. 12 “The forces of Harad and Umbar unite!”
- Standard Bearer p. 51 “Jervis seems to have gotten himself caught up in a Waaagh! It’s all about the Orks, you see…”
- Cities Shall Fall! (Part Two) p. 54 “Andy Hoare presents the concluding part of the apocalyptic cityfighting campaign.”
- Painting Masters: Mark Lifton p. 60 “UK hobbyist Mark Lifton talks about Golden Demon and his (long) time in the hobby.”
- Toolbox p. 65 “Modular movement trays.”
- Golden Demon 2007 p. 66 “We take a close look at some of the best-painted miniatures from around the globe.”
- Modelling Workshop: Baneblade (Part Two) p. 76 “Mark Jones gives his expertly constructed Baneblade an expert paint job.”
- Golden Demon Los Angeles p. 100 The best painters from Games Day Los Angeles.
- Frontline p. 117 “The latest events and activities near you!”
- Ordering Direct p. 130 “Taking the effort out of shopping.”