Wondering if the new WD is worth purchasing? The table of contents below tells you what issue #337 covers. There’s plenty of Lord of the Rings coverage along with a vampiric sneak peek.
This month has 119 pages of Games Workshop goodness to feast your eyes on. Use the below table of contents and Quick Picks, in an upcoming post, to guide your visual appetite.
- The Serpent Kingdom: Design Notes p. 18 “Mat Ward chats to Andy Hall about the new Harad book, miniatures and army lists.'”
- The Serpent Kingdom: Battle Report: Strike of the Serpent p. 36 “Suladan gathers a huge alliance of Haradrim and Corsairs – can Gondor check this mighty threat?”
- New Releases p. 2 “New stuff from the Citadel forges.”
- News p. 12 “This April is Warhammer month!”
- Black Library: Horus Heresy p. 56 “Dan Abnett speaks about his latest novel.”
- Conquest of Empires p. 60 “The Studio staff battle it out in a campaign.”
- Standard Bearer p. 66 “Jervis talks about archetypes in our games.”
- Toolbox p. 69 “Purity Seal and ‘Ardcoat.”
- Painting Masterclass: Shokk Attack Gun p. 70 “Joe Tomaszewski shows us how it’s done.”
- Warhammer Tactica: Empire p. 80 “Cunning tips and tricks for Empire players.”
- Modelling Workshop: Baneblades p. 88 “It’s time to go to town on the Baneblade kit!”
- ‘Eavy Metal Showcase: Dwarfs p. 96 “A look at the stunning Studio Dwarf army.”
- Frontline p. 100 “The latest events and activities near you!”
- Ordering Direct p. 114 “Fast, secure mail orders straight to your door.”