This is our first Duo-Cast with guest co-host Steve. It is also the first cast that uses our brand new field equipment and is our first on air interview. We used a special sci-fi-esque sound effect during the interview. Let us know what you think of it. We may or may not repeat it next time we cast from the field.
We talk about our Tale of X Gamers and postulate on Games Workshop’s Codices/Army Books and their “flavor of the month” approach.
Download Podcast Now (Right Click, Save Target As to save to your computer. For high speed listeners)
Our RSS Feed (put the URL in your favorite RSS gatherer or podcast downloader)
1) Theme, Zombie by Devin Anderson (Electronic)
2) Sunday September 17, 2006, CWF Game Discussions Podcast, Welcome, name, Tale of X Gamers and Games Workshop’s Codices/Army Books.
3) Our Website = www.wargamingforums.com
4) Sponsor, Acho Hosting starts at $3.55 a month
5) Promote Battleground Games
6) Interview with Steve (Tale of X Gamers and GW Codices)
Tale of X Gamers Post Guidelines @ CWF
Tale of X Gamers Rules @ CWF
Tale of X Gamers Posts @ CWF
Games Workshop Official Website
Games Workshop Release Dates Until 2009 @ CWF
8) Closing comments, next cast will be a Solo-Cast w/^Raven^ on September 21, 2006.
9) Please give your feedback on the show. We live off it and it helps us to make the show better. Send your feedback to the Contact Us Page
10) Our Website = www.wargamingforums.com and it has all the shownotes and updates
11) Exit Theme, Pop Science by Devin Anderson (Electronic)
Next cast will be a Solo-Cast w/^Raven^ on September 21, 2006.