Alex wants to dive into Kings of War, but he wants to do it on a budget. What’s the answer? Do it in 15mm of course.
The fellas discuss the challenges of shrinking the popular 28mm scale fantasy wargame to a smaller size.
Test of Honor FAQ
Warlord Games implemented a new method of distributing the Test of Honor FAQ. Jonathan raises the topic to see.
The method is:
- “Buy” the FAQ from the Warlord Games webshop for a price of $0.00 (aka FREE)
- Must create a user account on the Warlord Games website, which requires
- Providing an e-mail address
- Giving a physical mailing address
- Completing the checkout process.
- @DrakePoldragon said “OMG! I didn’t appreciate just how soft and luxurious these
@CigarBoxBattle mats were until now. Can’t wait to use them @wargamingrecon“
A place for listeners to hang out, chat about the hobby and the show. We have seen some great discussions lately. Some members have shared pics of minis they’re painting and had a lively discussion about wet palettes. Want to thank Enfilade & NHMGS for making it possible for us to back a wet palette Kickstarter. We will do a big Wet Palette episode in 2017 because of their support.
- 5 star review titled “Top Notch” from landencelano of the Grunt Work Podcast” Really impressed with the quality of the content and how enjoyable it was even being semi-unfamiliar with the topic. Unique perspective. Can’t wait to consume all there is to listen to. ”
Do You Like Wargaming Recon, then Review the show
iTunes and Stitcher Radio are some of the most popular ways for listeners to find podcasts. Why not help a potential new listener find our show and help grow the hobby?
WARGAMING RECON ARMY aka Patreon
Wargaming Recon Army members get newest episodes FIRST
Don’t want to wait? Support Wargaming Recon through Patreon. It costs as little as $1 per per month. That is less than a cup of coffee. You’ll get episodes before non-members AND you’ll get exclusive content. Big changes coming for 2018. December 2017 will be the last month with the existing structure. Adding new reward levels and combining some existing ones.
Thank you to:
- Kyle from Vermont
- We suggest Mobile Users use Pocket Casts ($3.99 for iOS, Lite version is FREE). $3.99 for Android users.
- Read the Episode Guide for sneak peeks at future episodes.
- Next Episode is 197 releasing on November 27 2017
Many thanks to Jeremy Kostiew, Troll ITC’s logo designer, for our amazing logo. Check out his portfolio at MightyNightGaunt.com
Contact Wargaming Recon
We hope you enjoy this episode of Wargaming Recon and welcome your feedback. Send it all to:
- Jonathan@WargamingRecon.com (Audio files welcome)
- Leave Telephone Voicemail: (347) 470-4263
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Find us on Facebook
- Stitcher Radio
- Send a Voicemail (free, you only need a microphone and computer).
Joshua Shoobridge edited the audio for this episode and wrote the show notes.
This recording is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 license.
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Wargaming Recon is dedicated to the memory of long time listener Andrew who helped to give the show its name. I ask all listeners to join me in a moment of silence in Andrew’s honor.