Wondering if the new WD is worth purchasing? The table of contents below tells you what issue #338 covers. There’s plenty of Vampire Counts with some Lord of the Rings and a 40k campaign.
This month has 119 pages of Games Workshop goodness to feast your eyes on. Use the below table of contents and Quick Picks, in an upcoming post, to guide your visual appetite.
- March of the Dead: Design Notes p. 18 “We get Gav Thorpe to spill the beans on the bloodsucking Lords of Undeath.'”
- March of the Dead: Battle Report: Hour of the Dead p. 36 “Can the Arch Lector prevent Vlad von Carstein from crossing the River Stir in this special scenario?”
- New Releases p. 2 “The latest releases from the Citadel forges.”
- News p. 12 “Here be Daemons. Run for your lives!”
- Standard Bearer p. 58 “Hold on… where’s Jervis? Rick Priestley explains.”
- Toolbox p. 61 “Razor saw and hobby vice – perfect partners.”
- Vampire Counts Sketchbook p. 68 “John Blance. Vampires. ‘Nuff said.”
- Warhammer 40,000 Tactica: Fast Vehicles p. 68 “Robin Cruddace unveils some fiendish tactics.”
- Modelling Workshop: Mumakil p. 74 “Customize your powerful pachyderm.”
- Battle for Rynn’s World p. 82 “Orks versus Crimson Fists in a classic showdown.”
- Painting Masters: Martin Footitt p. 90 “The work of an ace Citadel Designer and painter.”
- ‘Eavy Metal Showcase: Elves of Middle-Earth p. 96 “A look at the Studio’s Elf collection.”
- Frontline p. 101 “The latest events and activities near you!”
- Ordering Direct p. 114 “Fast, secure mail orders straight to your door.”