Naval Thunder: Battleship Row is an enjoyable ruleset to wargame WW2 naval battles. Discover what guest Adrian Benson, submariner, and Jonathan have to say about this interesting set of rules.
Support Jonathan through PATREON
Naval Thunder: Battleship Row Useful Links
- Buy Naval Thunder & Bitter Rivals Bundle – $29.95 USD
- Naval Thunder: Battleship Row discussion on The Miniatures Page
- Naval Thunder: Battleship Row on BoardGameGeek
- Naval Thunder: Battleship Row video review on Youtube
- Naval Thunder: Battleship Row Official Website
Via our Facebook page:
- Listener Chris Kendwick of The Historical Wargames eXchange Facebook group said about Episode 137: Great Wargaming Facebook Groups “Many thanks Jonathan for your efforts. Wombat stamp for you!”
- Listener Adam said about How to Survive Your FLGS Closing “Very good show.” Adam has also covered a handful of Massachusetts FLGS on his blog.
- Listener Arthur from the Tabletop Wargames Network Facebook Group made a suggestion in response to How to Survive Your FLGS Closing saying “Is there one for saving your [F]LGS?” This suggestion is on the to do list.
I’m stunned and terribly saddened to hear of the passing of longtime listener Andrew. He helped to give the show the name Wargaming Recon. Andrew was a kind soul who selflessly gave of himself to help those around him. Despite being legally blind he taught children how to wargame.
Wargaming Recon has lost a good friend in his passing. I ask all listeners to join me in a moment of silence in Andrew’s honor.
Do You Like Wargaming Recon?
If you like what you hear and you use iTunes to get our content we ask a favor of you. Please consider reviewing us on iTunes & Stitcher Radio.
iTunes is one of the most popular ways for listeners to find podcasts. Why not help a potential new listener find our show and help grow the hobby?
Stitcher Radio is fast becoming a popular way for listeners to find great podcasts. Help a would-be listener find Wargaming Recon by leaving your review.
Don’t want to wait? Why not support Wargaming Recon through our Patreon. It costs just $1 per episode roughly $2 per month. That is less than a cup of coffee.
Dave & the Wargames @ BattleShades Facebook group
Wargaming Recon LIVE Page
Jonathan is recording Wargaming Recon LIVE for your viewing pleasure. You can watch the live streaming episodes through our brand new LIVE page.
It shows the live streaming recording, a calendar of upcoming live recordings, and it features a chatroom for you to chat with other listeners and with Jonathan!
Please visit our LIVE page to be an active part of the community.
12-7-Games.com was our sponsor for many years. They closed up show to focus on their other business. We thank Bill Dettmers and the entire 12-7-Games crew for their support over the years. This also means we need a new sponsor. Please contact me at email@example.com if you would like to sponsor the show or know someone who might.
NEW Affiliate Relationships
The Great Wargaming Survey is BACK! Click the picture above to take the survey. In 5-10 minutes you’ll fill it out, be eligible for some great prizes, and get 10% off your next purchase from Karwansaray Publishers.
You could be the winning bidder for this beautifully painted limited edition Battlegames Combat Stress Appeal model painted by listener Dave of the Wargames @ BattleShades Facebook group.
Episode Guide Tells You What’s in the Pipe
- We suggest Mobile Users use Pocket Casts ($3.99 for iOS, Lite version is FREE). $3.99 for Android users.
- Read the Episode Guide for sneak peeks at future episodes.
Many thanks to Jeremy Kostiew, Troll ITC’s logo designer, for our amazing logo. Check out his portfolio at MightyNightGaunt.com
Penny for Your Thoughts
We hope you enjoy this episode of Wargaming Recon and welcome your feedback. Send it all to:
- Jonathan@WargamingRecon.com (Audio files welcome)
- Leave Voicemail: (347) 470-4263
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Find us on Facebook
- Stitcher Radio
- Send a Voicemail (free, you only need a microphone and computer).
This recording is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 license.