We scoured the new WD and have chosen 5 Quick Picks for your perusal. If you hate reading the entire mag, have a short attention span, or just want the best here’s 5 sections you can’t miss. Our top pick is the Design Studio A Year in Review/What the Future Holds.
Don’t forget to read the complete table of contents for WD #336 from our article Inside White Dwarf #336 Jan. 2008.
- Tactica Aeronautica p. 15. Nice expansion for Forgeworld’s Aeronautica Imperialis. Provides a clix atmosphere to 40k air combat and adds a healthy dose of Tau.
- Waaagh! Da Orks: Design Notes p. 22-35. The who, what, when, where, how and why of the new Orks. This is complete with sample list, breakdown or sprues, and painting guide. It is a one stop overview for all Ork Warbosses.
- Design Studio: A Year in Review/What the Future Holds p. 60-65. If you spent 2007 on Mars you missed all the great GW achievements. Improved customer service, Apocalypse, and tons of codices just to name a few. A terrific peek at 2008’s many surprises is included too!
- Lord of the Rings: Movie Moments p. 66-71. This pick is dedicated to scoper22 who reminded us of how kickass LotR is. The game is all about the epic, in value or scope, moments portrayed on screen. You will get loads of ideas for recreating your favorite movie moments in this wonderful article.
- Warhammer Tactica: Flying Creatures p. 84-89. Much ink has been devoted to 40k of late. But, we mustn’t forget Warhammer Fantasy. Flying monsters are terrifying if used properly. Thankfully this article will set you on the straight and narrow.