Timothy Colonna creator of Trilaterum, Trilaterum being Latin for 3, talks about his 15mm scale miniatures for sci-fi company level wargaming.
The longest-running tabletop wargaming podcast on the planet
Design Process – Some Great Insight.
Timothy tells us about the all important process of designing his miniatures and games. From ideas to play testing, Timothy goes into the nitty-gritty of conception to birth of his games and soldiers.
Advice For Designers.
- Take all feedback but can’t incorporate all of it. Stick to your guns when you’re sure you are right.
- Be willing to change things if really worth it.
- Give yourself plenty of time to create the rules.
You can follow Tim and Trilaterum:
Do You Like Wargaming Recon, then Review the show
iTunes and Stitcher Radio are some of the most popular ways for listeners to find podcasts. Why not help a potential new listener find our show and help grow the hobby?
We will be reducing the number of episodes appearing in our RSS Feed & in your Podcast Players. Being the longest-running wargaming podcast means our feed is GIGANTIC. It has become too large so we had to cut it down. Well not really, just organise it a tad differently. Our older episodes will still exist on our website and be available for you to play and download. We will also continue to call back to older episodes as pertinent. Stay tuned for compilation episodes comprised of an entire year’s worth of episodes in a single download – Looks like Josh won’t be getting much sleep!
Patreon backers get the newest episodes FIRST
Don’t want to wait? Support Wargaming Recon through Patreon. It costs as little as $1 per per month. That is less than a cup of coffee.
Thank you to:
- Chris Parker of Day of Battle Games
- Kyle from Vermont
$22 away from next Patreon Goal
- We suggest Mobile Users use Pocket Casts ($3.99 for iOS, Lite version is FREE). $3.99 for Android users.
- Read the Episode Guide for sneak peeks at future episodes.
- Next Episode is 176 releasing on February 13 2017
Many thanks to Jeremy Kostiew, Troll ITC’s logo designer, for our amazing logo. Check out his portfolio at MightyNightGaunt.com
Contact Wargaming Recon
We hope you enjoy this episode of Wargaming Recon and welcome your feedback. Send it all to:
- Jonathan@WargamingRecon.com (Audio files welcome)
- Leave Telephone Voicemail: (347) 470-4263
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Find us on Facebook
- Stitcher Radio
- Send a Voicemail (free, you only need a microphone and computer).
This recording is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 license.
Wargaming Recon is dedicated to the memory of long time listener Andrew who helped to give the show its name. I ask all listeners to join me in a moment of silence in Andrew’s honor.